Virtuoso Open-Source Edition
2018-08-15: Virtuoso 7.2.5 Released, Open Source Edition
Virtuoso 7.2.5 includes various enhancements and bug fixes across the board from the core Virtuoso Engine, its SPARQL support, the Jena, Sesame, JDBC, ADO.NET interfaces and Conductor.
Download it now: Virtuoso Open Source downloads
Also see our Commercial Edition.
- Added support for application/n-triples mime type
- Added support for modifying size of SQL compiler cache
- Added better version checking for OpenSSL? to configure
- Added support for timeout on socket connect
- Added new debug code to audit SPARQL/SQL errors
- Added new code for MALLOC_DEBUG
- Added support for LDAPS
- Added support for TLSext Server Name Indication to http_client
- Remove TLSv1 protocol from default protocol list
- Fixed initial DB.DBA.RDF DEFAULT_USER_PERMS_SET for user 'nobody' so /sparql endpoint can query all graphs without any performance penalty
- Fixed scheduler errors should be emailed every time the event fails
- Fixed issue replaying table rename due to dereference of NULL result
- Fixed issue returning correct user after TLS login
- Fixed issues with HTTP PATCH command changing resource permissions
- Fixed check for infinite loop in SQL compiler
- Fixed XMLA service to select TIMESTAMP, XML_ENTITY, IRI_ID columns
- Fixed issue with shcompo cache size
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed portability issues and compiler warnings
- Fixed issues building Windows binaries using VS2017
- Added new option 'Explain' to /sparql endpoint
- Added new help page for RDF views to /sparql endpoint
- Fixed initial fill of language and datatype caches after server restart
- Fixed SPARQL DELETE for quads which failed on booleans and other inlined RDF boxes
- Fixed SPARQL 1.1 SUBSTR()
- Fixed issues with PATCH not returning an error after a SPARQL error
- Fixed SPARQL CONSTRUCT_ACC could get fixed-value variables referred to in 'stats' argument
- Fixed Turtle 1.1 permits multiple semicolons without predicate-object pairs between them
- Fixed handling for timezone date values from sparql queries
- Fixed readability and indentation of EXPLAIN output
- Fixed issue encoding urls in SPARQL/FED
- Fixed st_contains and other geo predicates
- Fixed issue with cast numeric to bool
- Fixed issues with Turtle and JSON;LD_CTX
Jena & Sesame
Added method to Sesame provider to query across all RDF graphs in Quad Store Added set/getIsolationLevel to VirtDataset? Update using of DB proc rdf insert_triple_c() Fixed baseURI parameter not handled properly by RDF4J provider Fixed issue with Jena object values that are URLs Fixed providers Jena/RDF4J set/getNamespaces in global cache instead of connection cache Fixed xsd:boolean literals returned as xsd:string literals Fixed VirtDataset? class for properly handle transaction
- Added support for concurency mode CONCUR_VALUES
- Added support for SSL truststore
- Fixed binding/conversion of Unicode characters
- Fixed handling of SPARQL negative dates
- Fixed Sql Workbench/J csv file import in Virtuoso fails on empty numeric fields
- Fixed exception handling
- Fixed support for SPARQL Negative Dates, Concurrency modes, Connection option "Log_enable"
- Fixed compilation warnings and errors on Mono and .NET versions on Windows
- Fixed error in CompareTo?() methods
- Fixed issue ADO.NET for DateTime? types and TZ
- Fixed incorrect UTF-8 character IRI handling in Namespaces
- Added option to delete locked files by admin users
- Added support for JSON and JSON-LD in rewrite rules for SPARQL query output
- Added support for importing PEM and DER formats
- Updated Conductor UI to support new redirection options
- Moved 'OAuth Service Binding' to 'Web Services'
- Optimized handling of vspx session expiration
- Fixed issue creating new user accounts with conductor using user with dba and administrator roles
- Fixed a missing CA chain does not mean .p12 file is bad
- Fixed issue with 'Next' time in Scheduler
- Fixed selection of category in the database browser page
- Fixed rewrite rule export format
- Fixed CSV importer
- Fixed crawler functions to work with HTTPS sources
- Fixed issues with Rewrite Rule export function
- Fixed issues in R2RML
- Added item creator as a field in the properties when not empty
- Added overwrite flag for DynaRes? creation
- Optimized calls to some APIs using user/password properties
- Fixed issues related to the LITMUS testsuite for DAV
- Fixed issues with Mac OS X WebDAV mapping
- Fixed issues with WEBdav browser and folder selection
- Fixed issue deleting Smart folders
- Fixed issue with permissions for PUT command
- Fixed bug with PROPFIND and bad XML (without correct namespace) as body
- Fixed issue with DAV authentication
- Fixed issues with set/update LDP related data
- Fixed response code to 204 for PATCH command
- Fixed return 406 if no matching Accept header found
- Fixed issue retrieving user's profile data with RDFData DET
2016-04-24: Virtuoso 7.2.4 Released, Open Source and Commercial Editions
Virtuoso 7.2.4 includes various enhancements and bug fixes.
Significantly updated areas include the main Virtuoso Engine; SPARQL functionality; JDBC, Jena, and Sesame providers and functionality; the Faceted Browser; the Conductor; WebDAV functionality; and the DBpedia VAD.
Learn more about Virtuoso 7.2.4...
or download it now, either Open Source or Commercial Edition!
2015-12-09: Virtuoso 7.2.2 Released, Open Source Edition
Virtuoso 7.2.2 includes various enhancements and bug fixes.
Significantly updated areas include the main Virtuoso Engine; SPARQL functionality; JDBC, Jena, Sesame, and .NET providers and functionality; the Faceted Browser; the Conductor; and WebDAV functionality.
2015-06-24: Virtuoso 7.2.1 Released, Open Source and Commercial Editions
Virtuoso 7.2.1 includes various enhancements and bug fixes.
Important enhancements include new support for
xsd:boolean and timezone-less
xsd:dateTime, and significantly improved compatibility with the Jena and Sesame Frameworks.
2015-02-11: Virtuoso 7.2.0 Released, Open Source and Commercial Editions
Virtuoso 7.2.0 includes various fixes and improvements including loosely-coupled SSL/TLS, improved LDP support, WebDAV access to 3rd party storage services, file system hosted virtual tables, loosely-coupled Sponger Middleware services, SPARQL-FED remote service evaluation.
2013-12-10: New VOS 6.1.8 Released (likely final update of v6)
Virtuoso 6.1.8 includes improvements in the engine; SPARQL compiler optimisations; improvements in client RPC layer; performance improvements in Jena and Sesame providers; new Conductor WebDAV user interface; improved navigation controls for the Faceted Browser.
Older news may be found here.
Download, Build, and Use -- Get Started!
How Do I...
How Do I Get Virtuoso?
How Do I Install Virtuoso?
How Do I Upgrade Virtuoso?
How Do I Load, Dump, and otherwise Manage Data with Virtuoso?
How Do I Query Data in Virtuoso?
How Do I Configure Virtuoso?
How Can I Learn More?
What Else Can I Do With Virtuoso?
Applications Built using Virtuoso
Client Connectivity Tools
Language Runtime Hosting
Utility Web Services