Drupal SIOC Reference
What is it about?
Drupal is a content management framework, content management system and blogging engine.
Why is it important?
Unified Storage of heterogenous data originating from a variety of moduls and associated protocols that is exposed as RDF instance data.
Thus, benefits include:
- SPARQL access to Drupal data via a SPARQL Endpoint
How can one use this feature?
- Obtain an Open Source of Commercial Edition of Virtuoso ( enable PHP Hosting Support during installation)
- Obtain the drupal-1.10.tgz file from Patrick.
- Go to http://:[port]/drupal
- Use Drupal as per usual
- Query SPARQL Data via the endpoint: http://:[port]/drupal using RDF Data Source URI (Named Graph): http://:[port]/drupal_v (Virtual Graph)
What are the RDF Views supported?
Can I See This In Action Anywhere?
Key Drupal to SIOC Mappings
| Drupal || SIOC || Sample Value |