VOS.VirtINFLinkingObjects(Last) -- DAVWikiAdmin? , 2017-06-13 05:42:22 Edit WebDAV System Administrator 2017-06-13 05:42:22
WARNING! This URL (in the Main cluster) is no longer the authoritative source for this page; it has been moved to the VOS or ODS cluster as appropriate instead. See Tim Haynes in case of confusion.
Linking Informix Database Objects into Virtuoso
- Start the Virtuoso Web User Interface.
- Select the Conductor link in the left frame and login as the dba user.
- Select the Databases -> External Data Source -> Data Sources tab menu items.
- Select the Connect button for the inf10ma Informix DSN.
- On successful connection, select the Link Objects button to obtain a list of available tables.
- Select all the tables that are part of the stores_demo catalog.
- Change the Catalog for each table to be stores_demo using the Set All button.
- All the catalog names are changed to be stores_demo.
- Select the Link button to link the selected tables into Virtuoso.
- On completion of the Link process, the tables will be displayed in the External Linked Objects tab.
- At this point, you can test the remotely linked tables by clicking on the link that accompanies each table, e.g.
This will display the Interactive ISQL interface which will have been already populated with a suitable SQL statement.
- Select Execute to see data from the remotely linked table.
- The tables can also be viewed as part of the Virtuoso SQL Schema Objects under the stores_demo catalog name.
The Link process is now complete enabling the tables to be queried as if part of the Virtuoso Schema.
- Mapping SQL Data to Linked Data Views
- Using Microsoft Entity Frameworks to Access Informix Schema Objects with Virtuoso
CategoryDocumentation CategoryVirtuoso CategoryDotNET CategoryEntityFrameworks CategoryWebSite