VOS.WordPressSIOCRef(Last) -- DAVWikiAdmin? , 2017-06-13 05:49:41 Edit WebDAV System Administrator 2017-06-13 05:49:41
WARNING! This URL (in the Main cluster) is no longer the authoritative source for this page; it has been moved to the VOS or ODS cluster as appropriate instead. See Tim Haynes in case of confusion.
WordPress SIOC Reference
What is it about?
This article outlines the integration of data from WordPress into Virtuoso, allowing interaction through NNTP (for comments), and mapping WordPress data to the SIOC ontology for the purpose of constructing SPARQL? Queries against WordPress Weblog posts, comments, user and group data.
Why is it important?
Not only does the cross-protocol integration with NNTP allow another angle of input from users of legacy newsreaders, but constructing SPARQL? Queries offers a powerful feature of viewing the mapped to the SIOC ontology current WordPress data.
How does one use this feature?
- There is an online demonstration at http://demo.openlinksw.com/wordpress/.
- You can run the queries below or your own created ones using the Virtuoso SPARQL query page and you should use the following Graph(s) URI: http://demo.openlinksw.com/wpl_v
What are the RDF Views supported?
- WordPress_rdf_views_script.sql or view the online version here.
Key WP to SIOC Mappings
|Only one Weblog Instance||rdf:type||sioc:Container|
|Instance Description||sioc:description||"Just another WordPress weblog"|
- Data Space Post/Entry/Item Properties (sioc:Post predicates)
Dump of all
Dump of all
Dump of all
Using SPARQL CONSTRUCT to Export SIOC-based RDF Data SetsCONSTRUCT-based SPARQL queries are very useful when trying to expose RDF (via a SPARQL Endpoint) to RDF Data Set consumers that do not support SPARQL. In a sense, the SPARQL CONSTRUCT statements as part of a SPARQL Protocol payload deliver a Data Web (Web 3.0) Experience to Interactive-Web Clients (Web 1.0).
- ODS SIOC reference
- Query ODS Data Spaces using SPARQL and Atom OWL Ontology
- Query ODS Data Spaces using SPARQL and SKOS Ontology
- Query ODS Data Spaces using SPARQL and FOAF Ontology
- Query ODS Data Spaces using SPARQL and Annotea Ontology
- ODS SPARQL Samples
- Northwind SPARQL Reference
- Query Virtuoso Tutorials using SPARQL
- Query Virtuoso Documentation using SPARQL
- MedaWiki SIOC Reference
- PHPBB SIOC Reference
- Drupal SIOC Reference
CategoryRDF CategorySIOC CategorySPARQL